Indigo FM is about to embark on its third annual Radiothon from 1 October 2016. This event provides an opportunity for current and new members to pay their annual subscription and take part in a raft of fun activities as well as be in the running to win major prizes.
In 2016, Beechworth Music Festival will be the Radiothon’s Major Sponsor. In coming on board again they will be offering one lucky Indigo FM member – who gets drawn out as the major overall prize winner – the BMF Experience. This prize includes:
- 1 x double pass to the 2017 Beechworth Music Festival (27-28 January 2017)
- 2 x BMF T-Shirts
- 2 x BMF Caps
- 2 x BMF Stubby Holders
- 1 x $70 Food and Drink voucher to be used at BMF 2017
In addition, one lucky member from our sites at Beechworth, Chiltern, Rutherglen and Yackandandah will win a double pass to BMF 2017.
Each radio site will host their own Radiothon weekend full of local activity.
The action kicks off in Beechworth on Friday 30th September with local presenters commencing a 24 hour radio marathon from 6pm Friday through to 6pm Saturday. On Saturday morning 1st October, the crew will be at Beechworth Farmer’s Market in the BMF Boom Box and outdoor broadcasting caravan, signing up members as well as selling brand new T-Shirts, so drop in and say hi and feel free to join.
Further events include:
- Saturday 8 October, Chiltern presenters will host the BMF Boom Box at the Celebrating our Living Landscape Festival
- Sunday 9 October, Rutherglen presenters will host a site at the Farmer’s Market
- Sunday 16 October, Yackandandah presenters will host a site at the Lion’s Market
- weekend of 22/23 October, the BMF Boom Box will be at Chiltern broadcasting from the Old Courthouse
- Saturday 29 October, Beechworth presenters will be at the Camp St Kiosk
Membership rates are:
- $12 Student/Concession
- $24 Adult (individual)
- $36 Couple
- $48 Community Group
- $120 Business/School
To be kept up to date with all the happenings head along and like our Radiothon Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/indigofmradiothon2016/
All enquiries to:
Joanne Le Mura
0417 774 766