You’re currently checking out the Beechworth Program Guide.
- 5:30 – 7:30pm Not Quite Tuesday with Matt ***
- 7:30 – 9:30pm Go With The Flow with Jonny Smartboards
- 8:00 – 11:00am Mouldy Old Music with Laurie
- 6:00 – 8:00pm Waste the Alphabet with Doug
- 3:00 – 5:00pm Reelin’ In The Years with DJ Pegg ***
- 3:00 – 5:00pm Baby Boomers Revenge with Neil ***
- 8:00 – 10:00pm Eclectic Avenue with Michael, Bernie & Sandy
- 6:30 – 8:00pm Soul Scorcher with Phil ***
- 4:00 – 6:00pm Friday In My Mind with Bernie ***
- 6:00 – 8:00pm Flex with Michael ***
- 2:00 – 4:00pm Let’s Hear Them Again with Laurie
- 5:00 – 6:00pm Don’t Touch My Walkman with Felicity ***
- 8:00 – 10:00am Slightly Sacred with Laurie
- 10:00 – 12:00pm Yackandandah Primary School News
- 12:00 – 2:00pm Everyone Deserves Music with Scott
- 2:00 – 4:00pm Asleep At The Wheel with Harvey
- 4:00 – 5:00pm Don’t Touch My Walkman with Felicity (repeat)
- 5:00 – 7:00pm Bullfrog’s Roadhouse with Mark
- 7:00 – 9:00pm The Nest with Patrick
- 9:00 – 11:00pm Eclectic Avenue with Michael, Bernie and Sandy (repeat)
*** denotes fortnightly broadcast
Occasional (Monthly etc)
- Monthly Music with Charles
- Piece Of My Heart with Tiff
All programs are subject to change
Baby Boomers Revenge with Neil
Reliving the Baby Boomers era with a strong emphasis on influential artists like the Beatles, Eagles and bands who were influenced by them.
Bullfrog’s Roadhouse with Mark
You supply the food and drink, we supply the tunes – blues, roots, alt-country. Tune in to hear what comes next.
Don’t Touch My Walkman with Felicity
When you listen to Don’t Touch My Walkman, you can expect to hear an infusion of alternative rock, indie pop and retro music, with the occasional funk, folk and soul tracks.
Eclectic Avenue with Michael, Sandy and Bernie
Brings you a smorgasbord of musical delights to titillate your musical taste buds from across the genres loosely brought together each week by a topical, quirky, out-of-left-field, nonsensical, and/or lazy theme.
Everyone Deserves Music with Scott
Modern Australian folk/roots music incl local and touring artists plus we delve into the cave and drag out relics from the past.
Flex with Michael
All things that make you move. Disco and house music presented in a live mixed style. Expect infectious grooves, expect thumping bass, expect mistakes!
Friday In My Mind with Bernie
No Drums , No Vocals, No Doof Doof…. Bernie explores the rich sonic landscape of 20th Century instrumental music and beyond . Expect to hear an amazing mix of orchestral, ambient , minimalist and experimental music from the last 120 years – did someone mention 12 tone theory?
Grow With The Flow with Jonny Smartboards
Lone gunman who candidly flip fly flows, single-handedly with one eye closed. An exotic array of sounds with no particular direction or agenda. Float downstream and Go With the Flow.
Let’s Hear Them Again with Laurie
Music of all eras from 70s down to 30s and 40s or country Aussie and USA.
Monthly Music with Charles
New music from around the world.
Mouldy Old Music with Laurie
Having fun playing music of times gone past, comedy, country music and interviews.
Not Quite Tuesday with Matt
Two hours of tunes based around a central theme to help transition into the end of Monday.
Piece Of My Heart with Tiff
Featuring some amazing seminal influences from the late seventies and early 80’s – an amazing time when we listened to LP’s , 12 inch vinyls and later tape cassettes, and then in mid to late 80’s CDs. This was the time before the internet, and bands relied on live performance and packed stadiums to sell records.
Reelin’ In The Years with DJ Pegg
Predominantly 60’s, 70’s, 80’s with a bit of more modern stuff thrown in.
Slightly Sacred with Laurie
Music of inspiration plus music of a gospel nature and verses. Quiet music from British Isles plus band music.
Soul Scorcher with Phil
Soul, Funk, Ska, Rocksteady and Early Reggae.
The Nest with Patrick
Music for Sunday evenings. A mix including ambient, low fi type recordings but also a bit of boogie and disco, modern electronic pieces too. some contemplation, some dancing, what a Sunday evening requires. I’ll play a few classics at select moments too.
Waste The Alphabet with Doug
Playing the best new independent Australian music.