Indigo FM’s annual Radiothon begins Monday 1 November and will run through to the end of November. It’s our annual opportunity to unleash the best kept secret of NE Victoria onto the radios, media players, devices and events of the many proud and wonderful towns of Indigo Shire as we seek your support for 2022.
We have some very exciting prizes for this year’s Radiothon. They include:
- A custom-made Hat by Cat Leahy from “Feather and Drum Hats” Yackandandah – valued at $450
- A framed High Country Photographic Artwork from Kev McGennan – valued at $380
- 6 x $50 Vouchers from MEGAS Music Wodonga – valued at $300
Our poster was designed by Felicity “Fizz” Rule, who has been designing Radiothon and Event posters for us since 2017. We think it’s another eye-catcher sure to look great on shop windows and noticeboards around our towns.
If you’re new to Indigo FM or keen to renew your Membership for 2022, head over to our Membership portal here.
We’ll be out in the community at a few markets, those being:
- Beechworth – Sat 6 Nov – Quercus Flea Market
- Chiltern – Sun 5 Dec – Chiltern Markets
- Yackandandah – Sun 5 Dec – Christmas Fair
We also have a range of cool new t-shirts – available in your size – that you can grab hot off the presses when you visit us at one of these markets.
Each site is holding a 24 hour radio marathon throughout November. Exact dates for each site are being worked out and we’ll have more on that next week. In the meantime, stay tuned to 88.0 Indigo FM in Beechworth, Kiewa-Tangambalanga and Yackandandah as well as via our stream on our website audio player.
To keep up with the latest Indigo FM updates, head along to our Facebook page or check in here and as always feel free to email us on [email protected] or [email protected].